Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Writers block, and Christmas!

Sheesh, I have writers block like nobody's business.

So I decided I would tell everyone my two favorite Christmas presents and then ask you what yours is (please respond with a comment that would be SO appreciated)

Favorite Gift #1

Luna Guitar. 
My family and extended family all pooled their money together to buy me this really beautiful Luna guitar (very high end) this is definitely my favorite gift because my Uncle used to own it and it really is a beautiful guitar. 

Here are a couple pictures.


So as you can see definitely a beautiful work of art and I am very proud to now own this instrument. 

Favorite Gift #2
Drone. 
Drones are so cool! The first drone I got was a small little "Nemo" drone that I decided to return and get something a little higher quality. What did I come up with??????????? *drum roll please* I settled on the "Sky Viper streaming drone" as the drone for me. Cool name huh? Sounds fearsome when you tell everyone what kind of drone you have. 


Here is a picture of my super cool drone. 
Pretty cool looking huh? 
Well that's all for today folks. I did my part by writing a post for everyone to read, now I want you to do your part and tell me what YOU got for Christmas and what your favorite gifts were. 
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my posts I seriously appreciate it. If you like what your reading please check out my other posts and if you are still hooked you can check out my up and coming YouTube channel with the link below.

Thanks for reading! 



Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK614LpF6YWdRf3gkfvscTw



No comments:

Post a Comment