Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Country Hicks and Cowboys

So it's interesting to me how many people automatically associate people that live 20 minutes from a big (ish) town that live on land with country hicks or rednecks.

This is strange to me because if you saw me in a crowd of people I bet no one would go "wow I bet that guy is a country hick. Why? Because I am a normal person... Just like any other Texan. The only exception being if I do decide to dress up in my boots jeans and really big hat, but not everyone that wears those things is a country hick.

Here...Is a country hick

*Silence* *Crickets*

Everyone probably just went 

Now whats the difference? Most people that know me even a little bit know I would never do anything of what that guy is doing...Why? Because I'm normal, I'm not a country hick! 


This is me...Normal everyday guy that you may see walking around, perfectly normal.


Anyone see anything hicky about me? Good, because there isn't. And in case that is not enough to convince you that country does not equal hick then please do listen to this definition from google, a person who lives in the country, regarded as being unintelligent or provincial. So maybe the first part describes us...me a little but not the second part or you don't know me at all, but if you don't this should convince you that I'm not dumb... (I have a 4.0 in college) ((Yes I have taken 2 college classes.))



So yeah hopefully that should show anyone that thought that if you lived in the country on land that you were a country hick that you were mistaken. 



On a less serious note...THE COWBOYS ARE 11-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Lastnight the Cowboys took down the Vikings 17-15 



That moment when...
You don't have a that moment when to share... 
Oh wait, no I'm just trying to convince myself not to say it...
Ok fine...
I lost a debate....  *Silence... crickets*


No comments:

Post a Comment