Pages

Friday, November 25, 2016

Jesus Freak

I started this blog because someone (not going to say who) encouraged me to start a blog, obviously. I am 16 years old my name is Christian Linn. I live in the best place you could possibly live...TEXAS and no... contrary to popular belief I am not a country hick I am a normal person..Sort of... I am a Jesus Freak and a homeschooler. I am a Christian but you probably already guessed the from my name, I have also been homeschooled my entire life. But I am still normal...Wait no I'm not...There is no such thing as normal...Or average. We are all Kings and Queens through Christ who died to save us so that one day when we die we can live for ever with him in Heaven. So to anyone that thinks they are normal or average or below average just remember you are a King, you are a Queen, you are the son or daughter of the Emperor and no one can take that from you no matter what people try to make you believe! YOU ARE GOLD!!
Jesus Freak, this song has really been an inspiration to me as it is really a message to all Christians saying that yeah people are going to think of us as strange when they learn that we are Christians but that's OK because we are all united through Christ who strengthens us and if me being a Christian makes me a Jesus freak then I want to be the freakiest of the freaks because I know that my identity is in Christ and no one can take that from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment